Multiple RFlink 433 and 868

Hi there,

I’ve seen multiple topics at the forum about this subject, but none seem to cover my exact question. So my situation is as follows;

• I have a RFLink 433
  • I have a second 868 RFLink 868
  • It works flawless in domoticz, where it came from.
  • I only LISTEN to RF devices, so no need to to SEND commands (all done by other protocols like zigbee and zwave)
  • Their technical USB id is identical since they are chinese copies of arduino’s.
  • Home assistant detects both USB0 and USB1

What works:
Adding the rflink part in configuration.yaml. I can see all the 433 OR 868 devices (whatever port I select). All works perfectly even.

In some other forum topics ('dual rflinks, etc) about people apparently letting 2 RFlinks work from HA for the receiving part only. I can’t seem to manage.

WORKS (433):
rflink:
port: /dev/ttyUSB1

WORKS (868):
rflink:
port: /dev/ttyUSB0

WORKS (868); but it only shows devices of USB0 (or whatever port I have set as first; so swapping the ports make the other rflink work)
rflink:

WORKS: Only rflink (868);
rflink:
rflink 1:

I have seen multiple alternatives that might work.

• My system has MQTT; I see a forum topic which uses a Python script to bypass this, but I only want to receive…
  • I can access the serial Port with Node-red and debug the msg.payload. All works!

But I can’t seem to receive devices at 2 rflinks from WITHIN HA

Can anyone please point out what I am doing wrong?

The ultimate alternatives are like this:

• Get a RfxCom for 433 and bypass this whole issue
  • I have a second rasp_pi and could host a second Home assistant instance with RFLink and sending the devices to my main HA

But they all feel like giving up. And thats exactly not the point of this exercise :wink:

You can’t. I connected my second rflink using mqtt (espRfLink)