I’ve seen multiple topics at the forum about this subject, but none seem to cover my exact question. So my situation is as follows;
- I have a RFLink 433
- I have a second 868 RFLink 868
- It works flawless in domoticz, where it came from.
- I only LISTEN to RF devices, so no need to to SEND commands (all done by other protocols like zigbee and zwave)
- Their technical USB id is identical since they are chinese copies of arduino’s.
- Home assistant detects both USB0 and USB1
Adding the rflink part in configuration.yaml. I can see all the 433 OR 868 devices (whatever port I select). All works perfectly even.
In some other forum topics ('dual rflinks, etc) about people apparently letting 2 RFlinks work from HA for the receiving part only. I can’t seem to manage.
WORKS (868); but it only shows devices of USB0 (or whatever port I have set as first; so swapping the ports make the other rflink work)
WORKS: Only rflink (868);
I have seen multiple alternatives that might work.
- My system has MQTT; I see a forum topic which uses a Python script to bypass this, but I only want to receive…
- I can access the serial Port with Node-red and debug the msg.payload. All works!
But I can’t seem to receive devices at 2 rflinks from WITHIN HA
Can anyone please point out what I am doing wrong?
The ultimate alternatives are like this:
- Get a RfxCom for 433 and bypass this whole issue
- I have a second rasp_pi and could host a second Home assistant instance with RFLink and sending the devices to my main HA
But they all feel like giving up. And thats exactly not the point of this exercise