My light turn on alone

Hi all, i’ve recently automated all of my light via tasmota flashed sonoff.
Added my light in my yaml file (i ve splitted my confing), and set retain to false.

Then i’ve followed a guide for correct retain for my sonoff, well now everything works except for one light, it randomly turn on alone.

I’ve 4 sonoff 4ch pro r2 and 15 light controlled by them but only one light have this trouble.

################# Relè 4 ######################
  • platform: mqtt
    name: “Luce Bagnetto”
    state_topic: “stat/relè4/POWER1”
    command_topic: “cmnd/relè4/POWER1”
    qos: 1
    payload_on: “ON”
    payload_off: “OFF”
    optimistic: false
    name: “Luce Doccia”
    state_topic: “stat/relè4/POWER2”
    command_topic: “cmnd/relè4/POWER2”
    name: “Parete Soggiorno”
    state_topic: “stat/relè4/POWER3”
    command_topic: “cmnd/relè4/POWER3”

Waiting for any help

Sorry for my bad English

You may still have a retained message in the MQTT broker.

Follow these instructions to clear it (should start playing at relevant part):

The other problem could be due to false triggering by noise picked up on long switch button cabling. SetOption32 allows you to specify a minimum button press time to prevent noise switching.

Thank you for the reply, this is the guide I’ve already followed, i will try “SetOption32 50”

And yes, i’ve remotate button switch by soldering on board common and button return. Also think to ghost switching by drzzs but no idea to where put resistor and capacitor.

Put the low pass RC filter as close to the Sonoff board as possible. i.e. inside the plastic case.

Tryed to put low pass filter, but no idea if resistor and capacitor are good. My light keep turn on alone. I have take out a wire soldered to 3.3v out of my plastic case.
Then put a 4.7k ohm between 3.3v and button return, and capacitor between return and button common. That configuration is right or i have to change something?

Same condition here. There is nobody can help me?