Nabu-casa unavailable error

Edit: Does anyone have any ideas on what I might try to troubleshoot this? Thanks

Greetings,

This is my first time posting to the forums. I am generally able to figure out problems based on other topics, but I feel like I am a bit lost.

The issue I am having is that when I try to activate a scene I receive an error that nabu-casa is unavailable. I have no issues with other sync’d entites. I have not had this error in the past, all my scenes worked with no error.

Currently I am able to sync entities in the home assistant app (cloud page) to google assistant, and also run the “sync devices” successfully on the assistant. I have confirmed that I have my scenes exposed.

System:
Home assistant running on VM under unraid server
PFsense router

Recent changes:
Cloudflare hosted domain (Strict security)(DNS is proxied for domain to server, A, CNAME, and WWW)
Swag reverse proxy
HTTP forwarding added to config yaml

Some items I have done to troubleshoot:
Disabled IPv6 on home assistant
Changed DNS of home assistant to bypass pihole
Reconnected “works with google” homeassistant by nabu-casa in google home app
Deleted .cloud folder and re-signed into both homeassistant and home app
Changed cloudflare back to dns passthrough and flexible security

Hello - in case anyone experiences this issue as well. I found a helpful comment on reddit that fixed the issue.

I had to unlink nabu-casa on the google home app, uninstall the app, then re-link with nabu-casa integration.

I had exhausted a lot of time trying to figure out why my entities would sync but the scenes caused an error.