Neato integration: entities unavailable after home assistant update

Hello,

Since somewhere around home assistant 2022.12.3, I’ve been having this strange issue with the Neato Botvac integration where all the entities will become unavailable after installing a home assistant update. It doesn’t happen every time, but rather frequently. It does often seem to resolve itself after some number of hours or days, but that can be a rather inconvenient amount of downtime.

When it’s in this state, restarting home assistant and removing/readding the integration don’t seem to resolve the issue.

I’m wondering if anyone else is seeing anything like this and has possible solutions. If not, perhaps I’ll just try to start from scratch and set up new API keys and all that.

A bit late, I know, but I also cant use the neato integration anymore. I checked the neato developer network, and I discovered that the certificate for the developer network has expired. Neato has not renewed this certificate, it seems. I could be wrong, but I believe all neato integration users will not have anything until neato renews their certificate.

same here. Did anyone manage to solve this?

An update on this, a couple weeks ago I basically started over, reconnecting my neato vacuum to the neato app, then re-configuring the integration. I think I had to use Microsoft Edge to go to the neato developer site as Firefox wouldn’t let me bypass the certificate issue.

So far, it’s been working fine since then. We’ll see how long that lasts (this thing has been giving me connectivity issues for years aside from home assistant).

I’ll get a different vacuum eventually, but I’ll probably leave that for a black friday purchase or something. :stuck_out_tongue: