Need a 3-button wall switch

I finished building smart rollerblinds, and now I would like to place a wallswitch which can control the rollerblind.

• It should have 3 buttons: Up, Stop, Down.
  • It should NOT require in-wall mounting (instead just beeing placed on the wall)
  • it should be either Zigbee or Z-wave. Alternatives would be 433mhz radio, and if nothing else helps, W-LAN would be okay. But I want to avoid polluting my network with IoT devices, thus, Z*/433 is preferred.
  • and of course it must work with home assistant

I already found OSRAM Smart+ Mini Switch, which is using Zigbee technology, however, it does not fully work (see other thread).

So now I have been searching quite a bit, but I fail to find viable other switches. Either they’re ugly, or they require in-wall mounting, or they don’t have 3 buttons.

Does anyone have a good switch that works?

This 433mhz one have 1 to 3 buttons :

Pressing several buttons at the same time gives different codes.

Looks good, actually. Will try that, tho not from banggood.

@Petrica

Hi, would you like to share some feedback for us regarding their autonomy?

Sorry? What do you mean?

@Petrica is using these switches, I ask for some feedback.

Hi Florian,

The remotes that you mentioned above with 27A battery are still near the original charge, or recorded only a drop of less than 0.02 V after 3 years of use (actually it is a combo use as I also have 433 Mhz motion sensors controlling the lights so I’m not using only the wall switch for turning on; but they would probably last more than 10 years in the current environment).

I also used this garage door remote for dimming lights https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32803191158.html (very similar form factor to Philips Hue remote).

It is more close to a blinds remote but I had to remove it from the setup as it was confusing for other users :smiley: This model used CR2032 battery and it was still at 3.09 V after 6 months of usage. I remember there were some options with CR2450, a little more bulky, but I don’t think the battery will run out for either before 8-10 years.

Wow, that’s good news, so even if the battery is a little one an extended duration can be expected.

Yes for blinds control it is maybe a more user friendly option.

Thanks for your feedback!