I am at a loss here and am not sure where to go. I had the integration working great and then I had an issue with Home Assistant where I had to delete the database and recreate it. Since then this integration has not worked properly. I walk through the set up steps when I add the integration and it sees the thermostat, but once it is added it does not show any devices. I have tried the following:
- Deleting the integration and re-adding it
- Recreating the OAuth credentials and updating the config in Home Assistant
- Deleting the entire project in the Device Access Console and the Development Console
- Recreating everything following the steps exactly in the documentation.
I understand there are some more verbose logs, but have not found where I can turn them on to find out what is happening and would be happy to provide them here once I do find out.
Let me know where I should go from here, thanks all!