Nest Integration Not Showing Entities

I have gone through the setup and was able to get everything connected following the online guide. It shows the nest in my configuration but shows no devices or entities.

What did I miss? Where should I start?

1 Like

Same here. I’ve done everything I can think of to fix it. I’m glad it’s not just me. I’m gonna keep doing research, have you seen anything helpful since your post?

So far I think I’ve narrowed it down to a parsing error in the way that Home Assistant relays Pub/Sub subscription ID to Google. It’s strange that there aren’t more people on this thread though. It makes me think that it’s likely bc of something specific that you and I have configured incorrectly.

I did figure out MY error. When you create the subscription, click Enter topic manually and not create a topic.

2 Likes

@bbailey2828 do you have error messages in your error log? Happy to help.

I just spent the last six hours on this and that post finally made it click. I wasn’t reading close enough and thought manually entering a topic name when I clicked Create A Topic was effectively doing the same thing as the Enter Topic Manually button. I was wrong.

I fixed mine by rebuilding the subscription and properly selecting Enter Topic Manually, and then copying and pasting the topic from the Device Access Console from the line “Pub/Sub topic”. I cannot thank you enough!

1 Like

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

You have saved me hours. Much appreciated