Netatmo Climates Unavailable

I have the same problems since yesterday…
Several thermostats - all unavailable.
The my_home enitiy - where i can set the heating schedule - is working (as well as i usually does - considering the problems with the update of the state)
My Netatmo cameras are working.
Tried everything as above - enable/disable, reinstall integration…

An observation… my thermostats became unavailable right after i switched my RPI3 from wired network to wifi - at that time HA changed IP address … don’t know if that helps.
Was running 2022.11.x
Just upgraded to 2023.1.4

Out of nowhere, the temps came back som days ago…

Same for me, suddently all my thermostat started to works …

Two days ago it was back to normal again and it is working. what is this about anyone knows :slight_smile: ?

Today again stopped working temperature and battery on valves unavailable :frowning:

Hi Everyone,

I am facing the same issue and was wondering if you found a fix?

Thank you!

Kr,
JP

I have same problem - Netatmo climate devices are working for some time and then after reboot unavailable for many days and then coming back again till I restart or upgrade HA. Now It become real problem as Netatmo is discontinuing with IFTTT and I need HA to start to work to get mine automations working- please help

Same issue here and ticket is stale on github, @cgtobi are you still working on it? Is a very annoying issue unfortunately…
The odd thing is that it affects only climate entities, cameras, select, light, anything else from Netatmo integration works perfectly.

1 Like

Hello,

Same issues here. Two differents installations and same results. No outdoor camera and no thermostat. Indoor camera working well.

Installed HA on a friend’s house, and thermostat and outdoor cam work… Don’t figure out what is the problem.

Regards,
Nicolas

Issue still ongoing, bumping the topic up.

My Netatmo Weather Station works with HA 2023.11.0 but not with 2023.11.3. However, these are two separate installations connected to the same Netatmo service. Saying that, I am not sure whether Netatmo stopped working on the second HA server while I upgraded to 2023.11.3. Netatmo is still working on the other HA server with 2023.11.0.
In my case the connection to Netatmo is lost in the HA integration. Restart of all kinds incl. HA host does not solve the problem. Renaming devices and further recommendations here in the discussion do not work.

The problem with the valves being unavailable remains. Strangely enough I can see the battery percentage of all of them. Just not the temperature settings.

1 Like

I have this problem too.
I have only battery levels.

Same happening here:

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: config_entries.py:504
First occurred: 29 March 2024 at 20:31:47 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 29 March 2024 at 20:31:47

Error setting up entry Home Assistant Cloud for netatmo
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 504, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/init.py”, line 113, in async_setup_entry
await data_handler.async_setup()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py”, line 176, in async_setup
await self.async_dispatch()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py”, line 315, in async_dispatch
await self.subscribe(HOME, signal_home, None, home_id=home.entity_id)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py”, line 278, in subscribe
await self.async_fetch_data(signal_name)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py”, line 233, in async_fetch_data
await getattr(self.account, self.publisher[signal_name].method)(
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/pyatmo/account.py”, line 79, in async_update_status
await self.homes[home_id].update(raw_data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/pyatmo/home.py”, line 141, in update
self.rooms[room[“id”]].update(room)
~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^
KeyError: ‘212197570’