Netatmo Welcome & Presence don't show up

Hi all,
I’ve installate a couple of weeks ago HA and I’m really satisfied about all features and customization. it’s great!
However I have an issue with Netatmo Integration. Automatically it identifies my thermostats, valves and weather station modules (internals and external), but I doens’t identify cameras (Welcome & Presence).

I tried also to follow this link (https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/netatmo/) without success.
Please, do you have any tips or idea on what I can do to see my cameras?

Many thanks in advance!!
Stefano

Also having an issue with cameras, although mine only started when I updated to 0.118.5, they were previously working

1 Like

In order to get cameras and especially webhook events working propperly (for now) you are required to set up an individual dev account and use that in your config. There are currently issues with webhook events when used with the HA cloud link that prevent us using it with cameras.

1 Like

I already declared in config file my client and secret id but doesn’t work… do you have any additional suggestion?

Many thanks!!

Does the integration show up like this?

Yep, this is what I see

Ops, probably I realized where is the issue… I have to unlink from the Home Assistant cloud and then I should get it from configuration.yaml…

1 Like

Many thanks! now it works! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, that was easy.

I have the same issue and I’m not able to see my Presence cameras. I’m very new to Home Assistant - sorry if I’m asking stupid questions…

• I have set up an app in Netatmo Connect (the developer page).
  • I have typed in the clientid and clientsecret in config file
  • When I add the Netatmo integration it says “Home Assistant Cloud”

What am I missing?

:slight_smile:

Remove the Netatmo integration and re-add it. If you completed all before steps, when you re-add it you can chose Configuration.yaml

Should I fill in anything in Redirect URI and webhook URI on the Netatmo homepage?

No, that’s not necessary.

Thank you for your feedback. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately my cameras still won’t show…

I have added this to my configuration.yaml (replacing the uppercase with the info from the Netatmo page):

netatmo:
  client_id: YOUR_CLIENT_ID
  client_secret: YOUR_CLIENT_SECRET 

On my integrations page in HA it looks like this:

Udklip

Please set debug logging for the netatmo integration and restart HA.

I’m not sure how (sorry for my ignorance)…

I have added this to configuration.yaml - is that correct?

logs:
homeassistant.components.netatmo: debug

Pretty close:

logger:
  # default: warning
  logs:
    homeassistant.components.netatmo: debug

Done… and the how do I see the log? Sorry for all the basic questions…

In the logs section is your config dashboard

Thanks - you must be very patient - I’m really a beginner… :slight_smile:

This is what I get:

Logger: homeassistant.components.camera
Source: components/netatmo/data_handler.py:117
Integration: Kamera ([documentation](https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/camera), [issues](https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22integration%3A+camera%22))
First occurred: 7.51.32 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 7.51.32

Error while setting up netatmo platform for camera

Traceback (most recent call last): 
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 199, in _async_setup_platform 
    await asyncio.shield(task) 
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/camera.py", line 95, in async_setup_entry
    async_add_entities(await get_entities(), True) 
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/camera.py", line 54, in get_entities
    await data_handler.register_data_class( 
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 149, in register_data_class
    await self.async_fetch_data( 
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 117, in async_fetch_data
    self.data[data_class_entry] = await self.hass.async_add_executor_job( 
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) 
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 91, in __init__
    self.update_camera_urls(camera_id) 
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 166, in update_camera_urls
    self.cameras[home_id][camera_id]["local_url"] = check_url( 
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 162, in check_url 
    return resp.get("local_url") 
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'