Netatmo wheaterstation before and after 0.96

Before 0.96 we were able to enable different sensors of each module.

Now it looks liek we can only enable the whole module with all it’s sensors.

So before something like:

- platform: netatmo
  station: wheaterstation
  modules:
    livingroom:
      - temperature
      - humidity
      - co2
      - noise
    - bedroom:
      - temperature
      - humidity
      - co2
      - battery_vp

And now:

- platform: netatmo
  station: wheaterstation
  modules:
    - livingroom
    - bedroom

Is there still a way to only enable specific sensors?

I am also wondering about this.

The release notes mentioned fixing some things in the Netatmo module - but this feels like it breaks a whole lot with no mention.
At least it broke my previously working Netatmo config.

Yes, there is a breaking change in 0.96. Unfortunately it was not mentioned in the release notes. I’ll fix this right away.

Implement ADR0003 for Netatmo sensor (@cgtobi - #24944) (netatmo docs) (breaking change)

No there is no way to only use a subset of attributes since it has been agreed on removing that functionality. See: architecture/adr/0003-monitor-condition-and-data-selectors.md at 68f3b33b517121030aa6e5e0c471e4b966ac7105 · home-assistant/architecture · GitHub

Thanks for clearing that up.

In fact with the new way I found out that I can also have the percentage data of the batteries.

It is necessary to recognize the effort of the development team.
Version 0.96.1 has corrected several deficiencies, but, in the weather station, it does not load the entities of maximum and minimum temperatures.
Does it only happen to me? or do more users have this problem.
Thanks for the effort.

There is also an issue on that topic. https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/25289

And I already fixed it upstream. I am just waiting for a new release of pyatmo. I am sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your information. It is not a major problem and I look forward to the solution.

1 Like

Maximum and minimum temperature solved in version 0.96.4
Thank you very much for the effort.

2 Likes