Netmostat, how to connect to HA

Hello,

Does anybody know or have experience on how to integrate Netmostat into home assistant?

This is the web site of the manufacturer:

https://www.netmostat.com/

It probably have other names/manufacturers. It is wifi enabled, connects to many services (see screenshot):

And, as far as I understand it also references itself as Tuya Smart (although, when I try to access tuya web site it does not recognize my credentials). Any ideas where to look?

1 Like

I did a quick investigation, found nothing, wrote an email asking for public API or integration with HA, but they did not reply yet.

I have sent them email as well, I also noticed that same thermostat is avaliable under few different names on the internet and it likely is Tuya compatible (it is advertised as Tuya, but there is zero information on how to enable Tuya compatibility mode).

I’ve just purchased one. Unfortunately the Tuya integration does not work with the Netmostat credentials (which is needed as per the user manual). The device listens on 6668/tcp using its own communication protocol. If I “cut” the device from the internet, it just keeps frozen. I’m afraid it does not want to work “smart” without its cloud provider.

The main processor is a TYWE3S, an ESP chip, so it is possible to flash in theory. Unfortunately, there is another chip that I’m not familiar with, so I’m not what it does.

Anyone had any luck with this? I have a netmostat and would like to automate some things.

The last post was couple of monthes ago. Did any one find a solution for this?

hi, any news about this?

Has anyone received any reply from the manufacturer?

Today finally I could integrate my Netmostat devices to Home Assistant! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

The trick is very easy. We should forget a netmostat app, and use the Tuya/Smart life apps. You can add the device easly ( Add device - “Háztartási kisgépek” - “termosztát (Wi-Fi)” ), it will recognise on the same name, as you named it in Netmostat app. After that you sould add the Tuya integration to HA, if you have not done it yet, and you will find the heating panels.

You can set the target temperature and see the current temperature also.

Unfortunately the Operation switch does not work in the integration, the only one option is the Off state, but I think it will be fixed soon, because on the iot.tuya.com site it works fine.

Hi Lazy,
Just wanted to thank you for your last comment, I purchased one Netmostat N-1 yesterday and I could integrate it to HA easily :slight_smile:

1 Like