Did anyone manage to setup Xiaomi Aqara Water / Flood / Leak sensor with Zigate?
It does not work for me when I try to set it up using switch component with following configuration:
switch: - platform: zigate name: 'Water Leak' address: e8fb01 default_state: 'event' type: 'momentary'
When I check the logs I can see corresponsing entry when I put it in water and when I take it out.
Here’s debug entry when it detected water:
[zigate] RESPONSE 8401 : Zone status change notification [zigate] - Sequence : b'05' [zigate] - EndPoint : b'01' [zigate] - Cluster id : b'0500' (Security & Safety: IAS Zone) [zigate] - Src addr mode : b'02' [zigate] - Src address : b'e8fb' [zigate] - Zone status : b'0001' [zigate] - Binary : 0000000000000001 [zigate] - Alarm 1 : Opened/Alarmed [zigate] - Alarm 2 : Closed/Not alarmed [zigate] - Tampered : No [zigate] - Battery : OK [zigate] - Supervision reports : No [zigate] - Report when normal : No [zigate] - Trouble : No [zigate] - AC (Mains) : Ok [zigate] - Test Mode : No [zigate] - Battery defective : No [zigate] - Zone id : b'00' [zigate] - Delay count : 0 [zigate] # encoded : b'018402110210021e1a02150211021502100212e8fb021002110210ff021002107e03' [zigate] # decoded : 0184 01 00 0E 1A 05 01 05 00 02 E8 FA 00 01 00 FF 00 00 7E03 [zigate] (@timestamp : 12:38:10)
It seem to use different format (comparing to presense detection sensor), but I’m not sure if I should configure it differently.