New HA user & need integrate other smart devices

I have HA on virtualbox on the pc. I have google home & garage door opener on HA. I need help to integrate other smart devices which I have in my home.
I have smart bulb, smart plug, two motion sensors & one door switch, nest thermostat & yale digital lock.
I think I know how to integrate NEST.
Google home app has devices smart bulb, smart plug, nest thermostat & yale digital lock but cannot see that in HA.
Can you please advise?

We need to know what brand and model in order to help you integrate it.

I don’t use Google Home, but as far as I know it only works the other way around. You can only show devices you have in Home Assistant also in Google Home, but not vice versa.

Smart bulb - LG electronics Inc
Smart plug - Sercomm (ZIGbee Energy Switch)
Don’t have details of motion sensors & door switch since it came with Rogers Security system.

These are both ZigBee so they can be integrated to HA through a ZigBee coordinator such as ConBee II or Nortek stick.

I don’t know what kind of devices they are, could also be something proprietary. Have you been able to integrate them into Google Home?

No could not with Google Home

How to integrate Yale lock to HA?

Then it might be that it is a closed, proprietary system.

Through a Z-Wave stick.

So one stick (Conbee II) for Zigbee & Z-wave stick for Yale lock right?

Yes, or the Nortek stick, which can do both.

Last question. I was able to integrate Tesla smart car into HA. Now not able to do. Gives message failed to connect. Do you know why?

Yes, because I’m a mindreader and know what errors you have in the logs :upside_down_face:

I did not mean that way. I have heard in forum that Tesla changed the code hence now not able to integrate. So i wanted to double check. If that is not the case then I can give you details of the log.

Logger: homeassistant.components.tesla.config_flow
Source: components/tesla/config_flow.py:147
Integration: Tesla (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 10:55:07 AM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:24:30 PM

Unable to communicate with Tesla API:

Yes, I found that there’s an issue with the Tesla integration