Newbie Embarassing question

Hia All!
First of all I feel humble and grateful for this community the work done and the software which I love as I read and read.

My newbie question is simple: Every sensor has a more-info popup card. Is there a way to disable it? I understand how to add more details but to simply have a badge or card that will not popup on click is what I ask.

Thank you for your patience.

I believe, and someone may come and correct me later, that this is the intended action and that it’s created in the code when the web page is made. If that’s the case you’d need to go in and actually edit the the actual web page itself to remove this. i haven’t seen anything to turn it off personally in the last 18 months I’ve been using HA.

Although I don’t have an exact example for you, I believe it is possible. If you search this forum for “state-card” and customize.yaml, that might lead you in the right direction. I’ve seen examples where people modify the content of those state-cards. So, I suspect there is also a way to suppress them.

You would have to either write a custom state card yourself or find someone who already made one. You can search for the custom ui thread in this forum, maybe someone already did something like this over there: CustomUI - discussion thread

The answer is very simple. If you don’t like what something does when you click on it, don’t click on it.

It’s like, “don’t kick a sleeping dog” - simple rule with predictable consequences for failure to implement.

EDIT to add: refer Occam.