Node Js package on Home Assistant 0.106.2

Hello Guys,
I have installed the hassio integration of Antifurto365 but there are some features missing. I found this node js package that has all feature i need:

Do you have any guidance to use it with my Hassio instance? i didn’t find any documentation that support me for the moment…

alessandro

Hi, there info on the below GitHub repo how that can be run in docker. I have managed to integrate it using docker. You will need to add “enabled” : “true”, to the config file in the hadiscovery section for homeassistant autodiscovery.

Thank You Birca1987,
I am not familiar with docker. Do you have any guide to follow?

Thanks in advance
Alessandro

I did some steps ahead but i didn’t get the final result.

Steps i did:

• Created an account on DockerHub
  • Linked to github where i copied the maxill1 code
  • Successfully compiled the code on DockerHub
  • Installed portainer on Hassio
  • Pull image from DockerHub to Hassio with Portainer

Now, what i have to do? i was expecting that the image automatically start to run a mqtt client will be logged in Mosquitto, but this not happen.

Suggestion?

Alessandro

A simple docker run command taken from the GitHub repo I have specified:

Run the below command on the host where docker is installed. You have to modify in below command the /path/to/my/config which is the path to the config file that has your details. Take the config file from the GitHub repo and modify according to your needs. Remember to add “enabled” : “true”, to the config file in the hadiscovery section for homeassistant autodiscovery.

docker run --name ialarm-mqtt --restart always -v /path/to/my/config:/config maxill1/ialarm-mqtt:latest

Do you have any suggestion on how to modify the container to load in the right folder the config,json?

I am newby on docker…

Alessandro