Notify text and snapshot in Home Assistant Core (and HA Android app)

I have added a camera to Home Assistant Core via MQTT integration (Home Assistant 2023.5.4 Frontend 20230503.3 - latest Core version running Raspberry Pi 3B). It has created two sensors:

• binary_sensor.thecamera_motion_sensor // ON or OFF payload in topic home/device/motion
  • camera.thecamera_motion_snapshot // when motion is detected with the binary sensor the camera sensor takes a snapshot

When motion is detected, the camera publishes an MQTT message with the motion notification and another one with the motion snapshot

Message 70 received on home/thecamera/motion at 09:34:

ON

QoS: 0 - Retain: false

Message 71 received on home/thecamera/motion/snapshot/image at 09:34:

b'\xff\xd8\xff\xe0\x00 ... \xff\xd9'

Message 72 received on home/thecamera/motion at 09:35:

OFF

I need an automation that notifies motion and shows the snapshot as well in my Home Assistant Android mobile app.

My current automation notifies motion in my Android app but do not know how to get the motion snapshot received via MQTT displayed in the notification. My current automation:

alias: there is motion
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: mqtt
    topic: home/thecamera/motion
    payload: "ON"
condition: []
action:
  - service: notify.notify
    data:
mode: single

Adding a card the Home Assistant Core dashboard to show the MQTT snapshot is ok:

show_state: true
show_name: true
camera_view: auto
type: picture-entity
entity: camera.thecamera_motion_snapshot
name: there is motion card

If sending the MQTT image to the Home Assistant Android app is not possible, it would ok for me to receive via any notification platform/integration such as Pushbullet etc.

Thank you in advance!