Old Blueprint Error - how to remove

Hi HA Community,

I am receiving a critical error in my instance LOG. I can only presume I installed this blueprint and removed it, however now filling my log with errors. I have looked into my config.yaml and there is nothing listed for it, however it persists.

Any thoughts on how to clean it up?
Thank you

Invalid config for [automation]: Failed to load blueprint: Unable to find markus78/simple-flashing-lights-via-on-off-and-delay-restore-previous-light-states.yaml (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 35).
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/blueprint/models.py", line 209, in _load_blueprint
    blueprint_data = yaml.load_yaml(self.blueprint_folder / blueprint_path)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/util/yaml/loader.py", line 112, in load_yaml
    with open(fname, encoding="utf-8") as conf_file:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/blueprints/automation/markus78/simple-flashing-lights-via-on-off-and-delay-restore-previous-light-states.yaml'
type or paste code here

Check your automations.yaml and search for automation that uses that blueprint.

1 Like

and IMO you still must have an automation left which was created with this blueprint.

So what exactly is in line 35 in your configuration.yaml ?

silly.
There was an entry in automations.yaml that was not showing in GUI.
Delete and then fixed. it.

Strangely the reference to line 35 in config.yaml was the groups.yaml and didnt appear to have any reference to pinpoint the issue.

Thanks for your help community.