Our Groceries Automation

I have the Our Grocery set up and it works great alerting me with my list when I pull into parking lot. However, is there a way to ONLY alert me if there is something in my list? Like an If/Else type condition?

If list is greater than 0 show alert
Else do nothing?

May I please ask how did you set up Ourgroceries automation? I have addon and card installed however I could not figure out how to setup zone based notification for ourgroceries to have a reminder that opens the shopping list on entry to designated zone.
Thank you

I’m sorry, I know this was an old post, but did you ever figure this out? I missed this question. And I dont want to NOT answer someone, because most of my questions on here never get a reply lol

I have zones set up in Home Assistant and I have Node-Red send an actionable notification to my phone when I’m at the store.

[{"id":"f418141c.29a908","type":"ha-zone","z":"9732f457.532348","name":"Eric @ Grocery Store","server":"514e5e69.0a024","version":0,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entities":["device_tracker.ie"],"event":"enter","zones":["zone.heb_jones_crossing","zone.heb","zone.kroger","zone.costco"],"x":110,"y":200,"wires":[["cbeffcfc6d2c046c"]]},{"id":"cbeffcfc6d2c046c","type":"api-call-service","z":"9732f457.532348","name":"iE OG list notification","server":"514e5e69.0a024","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"notify","service":"mobile_app_ie","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":[],"data":"{\"message\":\"Click to open the shopping list\",\"title\":\"Time to shop?\",\"data\":{\"clickAction\":\"/shopping-list\",\"url\":\"ourgroceries://\"}}","dataType":"json","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":340,"y":200,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"514e5e69.0a024","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":4,"addon":false,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":"30","areaSelector":"friendlyName","deviceSelector":"friendlyName","entitySelector":"friendlyName","statusSeparator":"at: ","statusYear":"hidden","statusMonth":"short","statusDay":"numeric","statusHourCycle":"h23","statusTimeFormat":"h:m"}]