Overkiz API and Somfy API

after posting yesterday, I did a restart of Home Assistant, which brought it all back, no issue since that. please give that a try?

Upgraded today and got the error No module named ā€˜pymfy.api.errorā€™, tried to uninstall and reinstall the module, still the same errorā€¦ I ran on the host pip3 install pymfy and installed correctly but no changeā€¦ Anyone has the same error?

ah same issue here aswell. Tahomalink is down for us.

I have not updated yet and Iā€™m seeing the same auth issue

I restart HA every night at 3AM after the backup job of proxmox. Since I upgraded to 7.x, the Tahoma integration stops working every evening unless I reload it.

Login to tahomalink.com is still possibleā€¦

Any thoughts? :roll_eyes:

only wondering why you would restart HA every nightā€¦

Off topic: all my VMs in proxmox are backed up every night. So I just shutdown all VMs including HA, backup, restartā€¦

Please follow INVALID AUTH Ā· Issue #466 Ā· iMicknl/ha-tahoma (github.com) to stay up to date about the authentication issues. Feel free to add your own context there.

In short; we have seen this in the past as well and it is not something related to our Home Assistant integration unfortunately.

How? Do you have an example?

Got it. Just had a look into the automations and found two new services: Somfy TaHoma: My position (cover) and Somfy TaHoma: Set cover position with low speed. Just for everyone who is also wondering how it works.

1 Like

Hi Mick,

do you know if the batteries of the Somfy wall switches (S-moove RTS and IO ) and hand held remotes are also seen? Not even sure if they should be in the app (I donā€™t see them there), but theyā€™re no in the Ha integrationā€™s devices list either.

Would be great if that could be realized.

If they are not in the Somfy apps, this information is probably not available. Otherwise, feel free to create an issue with all the information you can find.

I had a look, but donā€™t think we can add them in the app (config) as such, only for registering the motorized devicesā€¦
Not much of a manual anywhere on the Tahoma/Somfy website on this

Iā€™ve gotten a little stuck at the moment with

[custom_components.tahoma] Error fetching device events data: Too many requests, try again later.

Iā€™ve tried the usual disabling it for 2 days but I still seem to be banned. I saw suggestion to try changing the password on tahomalink.com, but that isnt valid for Australian Connexion users.

Hi,

I was in awe when I say your integration of Somfy that actually works (according to the people here).

1 issue, when I try to login with my credentials for Somfy, it says it canā€™t connect.
When I try to log in my Somfy account it does work, but when I try to login into Tahomalink it again says wrong password.

I only have an Somfy connexoon RTS.

Hopefully you can help me out

Just to be sure, what did you try for now? Just the Somfy integration in Home Assistant, or the Somfy TaHoma (ha-tahoma, custom integration)? If not, you could give GitHub - iMicknl/ha-tahoma: Custom component for Home Assistant to interact with smart devices via Somfy TaHoma or other OverKiz based API's. a try. This should work with Connexoon RTS.

Could you perhaps create an issue on GitHub? I am not sure why you would face it, with a low intervalā€¦ However, it could be due to that the server in Australia only supports RTS devices which should not support the event listener.

[Connexoon RTS] BadCredentialsException, probably due to overuse of event listener Ā· Issue #369 Ā· iMicknl/ha-tahoma (github.com) for context.

Sure will do tonight.

This morning I tried it again, and one blind worked without that message but then the next 3 blinds all said ā€˜too many requestsā€™ and didnā€™t open. However 2-3 minutes later those remaining blinds all opened with a slight delay between themā€¦ weird.

I am using a Connexoon RTS. I do not own a Tahoma device.
When I try to login I get

Invalid authentication

I do have a Somfy Account, but yet I get denied. I am able to login the Somfy website with my credentials.

Ok, so you are trying to use the Somfy integration from core? I have the feeling that this doesnā€™t work with Connexoon RTS.

You could give GitHub - iMicknl/ha-tahoma: Custom component for Home Assistant to interact with smart devices via Somfy TaHoma or other OverKiz based API's. a try, since it works with Connexoon RTS. Currently we show the wrong names during set up, thus it is possible that you need to select Somfy TaHoma instead of Connexoon RTS.