Password not working

Hello everyone…

it seems i got the same issue. I installed it last week but for some reason could not login via my mobile browser. Luckly was still logged in on Chrome where it automatically logs in. Tried the combinations that I was quitte sure it should be, but still refused. So started to doubt myself… :frowning:
Now since I was still logged in via Chrome I made a second user, with admin previlages, and noted down the credentials. Used it yesterday constantly, and today after reboot it stopped working… WHAT is going on?!
Now I logged out of my old account and my new one does not yet automatically login, since I was testing it (which I got the result of now…)

Any ideas what is causing this? Got not much installed (file edit app, Samba and motionEye plugins) and just started edit the Lovelace UI (so no configs where changed since yesterday).

Kind regards,

Rem

I’m having the same issue right now.

What in the actual jesus is going on?
I am logged in on one device and can change the password if I go to my user settings in the UI but I cannot log in from any other device. Even this same device if I start a browser in incognito. It keeps saying that the password is not correct. If f-ing is correct.

Yes my login is the same as my name. Jesus Christ, I spent 2 hours and still cannot log in.

Aside from resetting the password, did anyone here find a solution (or at least an explaination) for the situation where you know your user name and password are correct, but still get the “user or password incorrect” error? Thanks.