Paying to set up HASS? Is it worth it?

I’m trying to decide if it’s worth paying for someone to help me with the coding side of things with hass. It’s been a while and I’ve not made much progression. I was wondering if anyone would be able to sort me out with a pretty much ready system based on what I require.

I’d love a UI so I can utilize fire tabs and my old Samsung tab as control centers around the house. I’d like something similar to this: appdaemon that could have the container things clicked on to bring up more info, i.e (Upstairs could be clicked on to allow me to change the temperatures for each upstairs room, or upstairs lights > bedroom etc as to not overcrowd the system with icons.

I’d like to add a few automated systems, i.e powering for a motor for my blinds when input is given i.e at a certain time or when the sun rises or even just manually.

I’d also like PIR sensors in certain areas of the house so that I can have lights turn on when I’m going down the stairs etc.

Finally, I’d need to find a way to detect if I’m in bed via a piezo sensor and to turn off certain devices etc.

It may sound a bit messy, It’s just the way my mind works.

I’ve been trying to figure out the above but it seems so complex. I’m not the best when it comes to learning things, I find that if I strip something down it makes me learn better than reading on how to build it up. I’ve tried taking a few configs from here to analyse but I just can’t get my head around what relates to what.

Anyway,

Any help is appriciated!