Persistent error, I don't know where to look

Every time I restart Home Assistant, I get this error, but the logs don’t give me a clue of how to fix it. Any tips would be appreciated.

invalid config

What do your logs say?

Thanks for looking.

Here are the error lines referencing ssdp, dlna and default_config.

There are a few other integration errors that I haven’t been getting into, but these are the ones that show up with every restart, and “repair” doesn’t say anything.

ssdp
Home Assistant Core
Unable to set up dependencies of dlna_dmr. Setup failed for dependencies: ssdp
12:28:17 PM – (ERROR) setup.py - message first occurred at 12:28:17 PM and shows up 5 times
Setup failed for dlna_dms: (DependencyError(...), 'Could not setup dependencies: ssdp')
12:28:02 PM – (ERROR) setup.py - message first occurred at 12:27:49 PM and shows up 3 times
Unable to set up dependencies of dlna_dms. Setup failed for dependencies: ssdp
12:28:02 PM – (ERROR) setup.py - message first occurred at 12:27:49 PM and shows up 2 times
Error handling when_setup callback for frontend
12:27:39 PM – (ERROR) helpers/network.py - message first occurred at 12:27:38 PM and shows up 2 times

dlna
Home Assistant Core
Unable to set up dependencies of dlna_dmr. Setup failed for dependencies: ssdp
12:28:17 PM – (ERROR) setup.py - message first occurred at 12:28:17 PM and shows up 5 times
Setup failed for dlna_dms: (DependencyError(...), 'Could not setup dependencies: ssdp')
12:28:02 PM – (ERROR) setup.py - message first occurred at 12:27:49 PM and shows up 3 times
12:28:02 PM – (ERROR) setup.py - message first occurred at 12:27:49 PM and shows up 2 times

default_config
Home Assistant Core

I did a grep of my config *.yaml and “smarthing” shows nowhere, so I don’t know where that error is coming from.

This is the only related issue I could find:

How have you set up your http: integration (show the config).

Thanks, yes. This is from my configuration.yaml:

http:
 ssl_certificate: /ssl/fullchain.pem
 ssl_key: /ssl/privkey.pem
 ip_ban_enabled: true
 login_attempts_threshold: 5

Actually it’s in the basic information section. You need to set:

homeassistant:
  external_url: 
  internal_url:

Thanks- that fixed the ssdp and dnla errors. For some reason I thought that the homeassistant: component was depreciated?

Not depreciated, but you can set some of it up in the UI now (location, name, etc…).