Philips Hue Log error at HA start

Hi, not sure if it’s ‘normal’ but I’m seeing the following in the error log when I start Home Assistant (hass.io). The bridge was auto detected. I’m not seeing any odd behavior with the lights. I tried pressing the link button as HA starts but still get the error. I do have a simulated Hue bridge that I use to let Alexa ‘Stay arm’ my alarm panel. Not sure if it’s that one it’s complaining about (it shows up as a device waiting to be configured).

2019-12-29 20:51:01 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom integration for hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you do experience issues with Home Assistant.
2019-12-29 20:51:01 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom integration for neviweb130 which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you do experience issues with Home Assistant.
2019-12-29 20:51:13 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hue] Unknown Hue linking error occurred
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hue/bridge.py", line 191, in get_bridge
    await bridge.create_user(f"home-assistant#{device_name}")
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohue/bridge.py", line 38, in create_user
    }, auth=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohue/bridge.py", line 64, in request
    _raise_on_error(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohue/bridge.py", line 78, in _raise_on_error
    raise_error(data['error'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohue/errors.py", line 39, in raise_error
    raise cls("{}: {}".format(type, error['description']))
aiohue.errors.AiohueException: 101: link button not pressed
2019-12-29 20:51:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hue] Unknown Hue linking error occurred
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hue/bridge.py", line 191, in get_bridge
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohue/bridge.py", line 38, in create_user
    }, auth=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohue/bridge.py", line 64, in request
    _raise_on_error(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohue/bridge.py", line 78, in _raise_on_error
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohue/errors.py", line 39, in raise_error

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hue/config_flow.py", line 212, in async_step_import
    bridge = await get_bridge(self.hass, host, username)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hue/bridge.py", line 203, in get_bridge
    raise AuthenticationRequired
homeassistant.components.hue.errors.AuthenticationRequired

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

}, auth=False)
    _raise_on_error(data)

Go to the integrations
There is where you will do the button press

Yeah I did that the other day to add my Hue bridge to my HA. The lights work fine. It’s just this error at start up that bugs me. Not sure if it’s cosmetic or not.

The Hue bridge that it detected was my HA-Bridge that I had running on a Pie2 (with weewx) to allow my Alexa to ‘stay arm’ the alarm system. Now that HA has a better integration to Envisalink/DSC than what I could do with HA-Bridge, I turned off HA-Bridge and the extra Hue bridge disappeared :slight_smile:

Now I wish I could figure out how to stop that Google cast from showing up. All I found was pre V0.95 and anything related to V0.95 didn’t work or the file that needed to be modified were not present on my hass.io system.

I am receiving the same error after switching from Hue Hub to Conbee II. Can you please tell me how to “turn off HA-Bridge”?

In my case, I stopped the HA-Bridge service on my Raspberry Pi