Problem with Xiaomi/Aqara Zigbee 3.0 Sensors: Getting 'Unknown' state/value

I’m having a problem adding new Zigbee 3.0 Aqara sensors to Home Assistant via Zigbee2MQTT. In details, they are Aqara E1 door & window contact sensor (MCCGQ14LM) and Aqara vibration sensor (DJT11LM). They are newly bought and added directly into Hass without adding to Mihome first.
After successfully added them, I open to see they all returned “unknown” for all sensors. I tried open/close the door sensor, drop/tilt/vibrate the vibration sensor but nothing updated. Image below:

I bought another brand new sensor: MiJia Honeywell smoke detector (JTYJ-GD-01LM/BW) but this time, I added it into Mihome first then reset and added to Hass. Still “unknown” but after I press the “test” button on it, the states are updated right immediately.

There might be some reasons for this afaik:

1. My hardware is not compatible for Zigbee 3.0 devices: I use a CC2538 Zigbee stick with CC2592.
  2. By bypassing adding into Mihome, the sensors are not “activated” yet so they couldn’t work directly with Hass. After that, I reset them, added to Mihome, reset, added back to Hass. Still “unknown”.
  3. Maybe because the first two sensors don’t have some kind of “test” button so they couldn’t update?

What might be the reason and what might be the solution for me here? I’m kind of new with the whole thing so these is just my guesses.
Thank you very much.

I am having the same problem, though when I initially paired one in my office before moving it to it’s final location, it did show up after I moved the magnetic sensor close by and away. But when I reset it in the new location to pair to a different router, no value is detected anymore.