PV Output failed to connect

I previously had PV Output configured and working with yaml but it stopped working a little while ago. I am now trying to set it up through the ui but I keep getting the error message failed to connect. I’ve tried replacing the read only API key but its had no affect. Does anyone have any ideas?

Do you have working pvoutput integration ?
I found Fix PVOutput when no data is available by frenck · Pull Request #66338 · home-assistant/core (github.com) , I have latest version 2022.2.8 but it still doesn’t work

It’s working now. In my case I hadn’t uploaded any data to pvoutput on the day I was trying to set it up. I believe that was causing my errors

Mine was working happily until recently… Im running
Home Assistant 2022.7.6
Supervisor 2022.07.0
Operating System 8.2
Frontend 20220707.1 - latest

And I have outputs in pvoutput.

Logs say:
Unexpected error fetching pvoutput data: Error occurred while communicating with the PVOutput API
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aiohttp/connector.py”, line 986, in _wrap_create_connection
return await self._loop.create_connection(*args, **kwargs) # type: ignore[return-value] # noqa
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/base_events.py”, line 1064, in create_connection
raise exceptions[0]
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/base_events.py”, line 1049, in create_connection
sock = await self._connect_sock(
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/base_events.py”, line 960, in _connect_sock
await self.sock_connect(sock, address)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/selector_events.py”, line 500, in sock_connect
return await fut
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/selector_events.py”, line 535, in _sock_connect_cb
raise OSError(err, f’Connect call failed {address}’)
OSError: [Errno 101] Connect call failed (‘45.56.66.169’, 443)

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Any advice appreciated.