Q-stream evolution

Hi all,

I have looked at a previous post about the Buva Q-stream. I have gotten the Q-stream Evolution. The board of which is completely different. There is a modbus for 12-24 volt. I do not know if I should use the klik aan klik uit option or can use the cubino. I think the cubino is underpowered for this. But I could be wrong.

Thank you,

Jeroen

I am now trying to make it work with a 12-24 dimmer from Tuya. Will keep you updated

Have you been able to make any progress on this?

Been thinkering with it myself a little and so far I figured there are a few methods to go about this;

• Accessing the modbus using on the Q-Stream Evolution
  • Accessing the USB interface using on the Q-Stream Evolution (on first attempt it only showed a tiny menu with not many options of interest)
  • Accessing the USB interface on the remote (which I have been told allows more…- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=het.mag.van.wesley)
  • Through RF (826.200 mhz)

Incase anyone is looking for any documentation this is what I found on the BUVA website;

i’m also strugeling with controlling the Q-stream Evolution. I want to regluate the Q-stream with an ESP or another wifi module. At the moment it goes only on when there is moisture in the air afte a shower.

has somone build a solustion for the new type Q-stream evolution?