Question - number of motion sensors in 1 room

I have some motion sensors in room 1; I want to do the following automation:
If in an empty room, turn off the lamp/fan / air conditioner

How do I put some motion sensors in the trigger?

Setting substring instead of the default exact allows to set a comma separated string of entities.

[{"id":"72604b5b.c3e5e4","type":"server-state-changed","z":"6cd0b2f8.4bb6fc","name":"PIR off for 5 minutes","server":"9405c3fe.d0a6c","version":1,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"binary_sensor.pir_1, binary_sensor.pir_2, binary_sensor.pir_3","entityidfiltertype":"substring","outputinitially":false,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"off","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":"5","forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"x":240,"y":1320,"wires":[["e7a357a5.866278"],[]]},{"id":"e7a357a5.866278","type":"api-call-service","z":"6cd0b2f8.4bb6fc","name":"turn off","server":"9405c3fe.d0a6c","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"homeassistant","service":"turn_off","entityId":"device.your_device","data":"","dataType":"json","mergecontext":"","output_location":"","output_location_type":"none","mustacheAltTags":false,"x":410,"y":1320,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"9405c3fe.d0a6c","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","addon":true}]