Raspberry pi 2 B docker installation

Hi, I’m running this image homeassistant/raspberrypi2-homeassistant from docker.hub

I cannot see “Supervisor” tab in the homepage. A user told me that probably I’m running Home Assistant Core.
How can I run a “complete” Home Assistant instance?

This or this (depending on what you want to do)

Sorry but I cannot understand.
Currently I’m already running home-assistant via docker image:

docker run \
    --name="home-assistant" \
    --network "host" \
    -e "TZ=Europe/Rome" \
    --volume="/home/pi/local_drive/docker_homeassistant:/config:rw" \
    --volume="/etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro" \
    --restart="unless-stopped" \
    --detach=true \
    homeassistant/raspberrypi2-homeassistant

I can see the gui and configure HAC

After I tried to run home-assistant-supervisor using

docker run \
    --name="home-assistant-supervisor" \
    --network "host" \
    -e "TZ=Europe/Rome" \
    -e "SUPERVISOR_SHARE=/srv/docker/hassio-supervisor" \
    -e "SUPERVISOR_NAME=hassio_supervisor" \
    -e "HOMEASSISTANT_REPOSITORY=homeassistant/raspberrypi2-homeassistant" \
    --volume="/home/pi/local_drive/docker_homeassistant-supervisor:/data:rw" \
    --volume="/etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro" \
    --volume="/var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock:ro" \
    --restart="unless-stopped" \
    --detach=true \
    homeassistant/armhf-hassio-supervisor

and I see some errors:

20-03-11 18:36:08 INFO (SyncWorker_18) [supervisor.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/None-hassio-audio tag 9.
 20-03-11 18:36:08 ERROR (SyncWorker_11) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/None-hassio-dns:1 -> 400 Client Error: Bad Request ("invalid reference format: repository name must be lowercase").
 20-03-11 18:36:08 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.dns] Error on install CoreDNS plugin. Retry in 30sec
 20-03-11 18:36:08 ERROR (SyncWorker_18) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/None-hassio-audio:9 -> 400 Client Error: Bad Request ("invalid reference format: repository name must be lowercase").
 20-03-11 18:36:08 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.audio] Error on install Audio plugin. Retry in 30sec

For me isn’t clear the difference between Home Assistant and Home Assistant Supervisor.

1. List item

Home Assistant Supervised (formerly known as hassio on generic linux install) is an ecosystem consisting of at least 4 docker containers : (more if you install add-ons)

• hassio_supervisor
  • hassio_dns
  • hassio_audio
  • homeassistant

The supervisor is responsible for managing the homeassistant container and any add-on container you install.

The ecosystem will not work if you try to install it using docker run, the correct way to do it is using the install instructions found here :

Ok, thanks.
I’ll study your link.

So no way to have Home Assistant Supervised without installing stuff on the raspberry OS?
Sorry to bother you, so I can have “homeassistant only” running with docker but without the others modules?

Yes, then you have “Home Assistant Core” running.

Ok but without any addons or can I use them in another way?

Without the add-ons.

Ok, thanks