Raspberrymatic virtual button visibility in HA for switching profiles HMIP-eTRV-2

Hello all,
I hope there is no thread about my request yet, at least I didn’t find a suitable one.
I have been using Home Assistant OS on a Raspberry Pi4 with the integrated raspberrymatic for about two weeks.
From my previously used CCU3 I have created a backup and played this on the Home Assistant OS, which works really great.
Now to my problem:

In the Homematic I have created 3 virtual buttons with a short keystroke (with the HmIP RCV-50) that works great.
These used virtual buttons I would now like to make visible in the Home Assistant, can you help me there?
(The thermostat heads used are HMIP-eTRV-2).
As an example:
Button 1 (Name: Room 22°C) = Profile 1 of the thermostat head.
Button 2 (Name: Room 20°C)= Profile 2 of the thermostatic head
Button 3 (Name: Room 18°C)= Profile 3 of the thermostatic head

If you could explain the whole thing to me in a way that is suitable for beginners, perhaps with an example that I can expand and rebuild, I would be very grateful.

So have found two ways, for old hands these may be a bit cumbersome, but maybe they help one or the other.
Way 1:
Point and click

1. settings → automation & scenes → helper → add helper → select toggle ->(choose desired name and icon) → create

2. settings → automation & scenes → automations → create automation → (start with an empty automation) from here on please follow the pictures.

Note: You can find the code from the created automation under (left spate in Home Assistant → File editor (first activate via Add-ons) → automations.yaml

After that → Overview → Configure user interface → Add map → Button → select the created entity → Save

Way 2: Code in automations.yaml

• id: ‘1649684746345’
    alias: 1.HO_Urlaub
    description: ‘’
    trigger:
    • platform: state
      entity_id: input_boolean.1_ho_urlaub
      to: ‘on’
      for:
      hours: 0
      minutes: 0
      seconds: 1