Remote Raspberry pi+NodeRed+DHT Help Needed

Hello all,
I come to you with a small problem, As the title says im running a raspberry pi with Node red installed. Im linking this RPI to HA using MQTT within Node Red. Im making a remote senor node with any and all I can, BUT including MotionEye for a video feed. I have a PIR Motion Sensor working successfully in HA and im currently trying to get a DHT11/DHT22 to work. Attached is a picture of the flow and what the out put message is.

I referenced this site to set up the RPI and node red to read the DHT sensor. Here is the config I am using in HA for the Sensor:

- platform: mqtt
    state_topic: 'outdoor/rpi1/temp'
    name: 'Temperature'
    unit_of_measurement: '°C'
    value_template: '{{ value_json.temperature }}'

state_topic: 'outdoor/rpi1/temp'
    name: 'Humidity'
    unit_of_measurement: '%'
    value_template: '{{ value_json.humidity }}' 

Hi, Managed to find a DHT 11 Sensor and now got it working by creating a function to combine msg.payload and msg.humidity and format it as json so Homeassistant can read it.

Here’s the flow:

[{"id":"cd1d39bb.d1ae1","type":"rpi-dht22","z":"c54fedd7.fbe45","name":"","topic":"rpi-dht22","dht":"11","pintype":1,"pin":"11","x":280,"y":360,"wires":[["11e08ff3.e1501"]]},{"id":"58d4c501.f9f32c","type":"inject","z":"c54fedd7.fbe45","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"10","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":110,"y":360,"wires":[["cd1d39bb.d1ae1"]]},{"id":"2d1ff482.94bdfc","type":"mqtt out","z":"c54fedd7.fbe45","name":"","topic":"/sensor/study/testdht11","qos":"","retain":"","broker":"","x":850,"y":360,"wires":[]},{"id":"11e08ff3.e1501","type":"function","z":"c54fedd7.fbe45","name":"Combine Payloads and format as json","func":"\nvar msgtemp = msg.payload;\nvar msghumidity = msg.humidity;\n\nmsg.payload={\"temperature\": msgtemp,\"humidity\":msghumidity};\n\nreturn msg;\n","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","x":510,"y":360,"wires":[["2d1ff482.94bdfc"]]}]

The sensor.yaml

state_topic: "/sensor/study/testdht11"
  name: "Testdht11 Temperature"
  unit_of_measurement: °C
  value_template: "{{ value_json.temperature }}"

state_topic: "/sensor/study/testdht11"
  name: "Testdht11 Humidity"
  unit_of_measurement: "%"
  value_template: "{{ value_json.humidity}}"

I am now getting this