Reolink Trackmix POE Clear Stream Config

Hi,

I am having problems setting up this camera stream within HA. Fluent stream works with Reolink Integration, but I can’t get it to work with 4K / Clear stream. I can see a preview image in the live feed card, but it keeps flashing constantly with “Error with the stream content”. All cameras are set to work with RTSP within the integration, as this is required to work with 4K streams.

Would anyone be willing to share their setup for this camera? I found a thread on reddit, but it’s not very clear and seems to be using multiple integrations: Reolink Dev / ONVIF / WebRTC.

Thx.

1 Like

Hi, just got mine today and I have the same issue as you. Even the Webapp on the application can’t stream any “clear” streams, only the fluent ones… Did you find anything?
If I find anything on my end, I’ll let you know.

G

There is a way to run a clear stream in Chrome but it doesn’t work in Firefox which is the browser of my choice. If you want to know more, follow the guide and use go2rtc here:

I used this to test it, but it only worked for Chrome for me, so I gave up. I have to say it is really fast.