[ Resolved] Automation just stop working

upgraded to 75.2 and my simple automation stop working. I can turn off from sonoff or from home assistant overview page. Also noticed since 75.2 reconnecting and lose access to HA.

from automations.yaml

alias: “Turtle Tank Lights On”
hide_entity: True
trigger:
platform: time
at: ‘07:15:00’
action:

service: homeassistant.turn_on
entity_id: switch.turtle_tank_lights
alias: “Turtle Tank Lights Off”
hide_entity: True
trigger:
platform: time
at: ‘23:10:00’
action:

service: homeassistant.turn_off
entity_id: switch.turtle_tank_lights

from configuration.yaml
switch:

platform: mqtt
name: “Turtle Tank Lights”
command_topic: “cmnd/sonoff61/power”
state_topic: “stat/sonoff61/POWER”
qos: 1
payload_on: “ON”
payload_off: “OFF”
retain: true

When posting logs or configuration snippets please use code blocks and syntax highlighting. For quick highlighting of code, YAML, etc, use this button:

Edit your original post and follow the directions, do not copy and paste from your original post because the bad formatting will follow with the copy and paste.

issue resolved back all yaml and configuration and app configurations and preform a clean install of 75.3.

all is working just like 74.x. 75.0

Look like u missing the ID: before the alias:

No spaces in it

thank you for the heads up, but sorry you have no idea what you are talking about.
the config and automation work fine in 74.x and 75.0 but once 75.2 and 3 too many error missing api,.error with some machine failed to connect with a 172. x.x.x ip address. clean install of with all my files and configurations works off the bat without an issue.

When I was having automation problems if I put ID: into to the automation they work