Resolved: Massive log entries (cause: device tracker in map card)

Hi all, since recently , couple of days (?) I have a enormous amount of error messages popping up
With massive I mean 300k entries in a few minutes
The below is from user admin
I tried with Edge and Chrome and multiple users but no change
Tried different laptops, same
Any ideas welcome

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/websocket_api/
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 18:20:20 (14221 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:22:09

[140012329403984] Error handling message: expected str @ data['entity_ids'][0]. Got None (invalid_format) admin from (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/ Safari/537.36 Edg/114.0.1823.43)

EDIT, this on 2023.5.3 and 2023.6.1

Resolved myself…as I was the (expected) culprit
Cause: I added a device_tracker to a map card to track a certain mobile phone. Removing this from the map card entities resolved the issue
Now, for me this does not explain why I got 100’s of thousands of log-entries. Even if the device_tracker is updated every second. It does (did) show nicely in the graph so the data is correct too.