Restore Venv from mv backup

Haven’t found the section for complete noobs as i feel right now so here goes.
Had a 101 HA running successfully since 0.2 on debian stretch

Decided to make the upgrade but stumbled on the upgrade to python 3.7. Installed following instruction on the web https://linuxize.com/post/how-to-install-python-3-7-on-debian-9/.

Then just moved my venv dir to homeassistant_103 and just followed the instructions on creating a new venv with python3.7

But things got out of hands (many errors upon restart on missing components)
So not having enough time i just mv old 103 dir and tried to restart with no luck. Any clues how to get out of this situation

Create a new venv in a new directory, activate it and install HA in the same version as the old one.
All you need is your config directory (including hidden folders).
Here’ how i did it (Ubuntu 18.04, Python3.8) a few days ago.
You need to change the ha user, python version and your directory.

sudo apt install python3.8 python3.8-dev python3.8-venv autoconf automake libtool
sudo mkdir /srv/ha
sudo chown -R homeassi:homeassi /srv/ha
cd /srv
python3.8 -m venv ha
cd ha
. bin/activate
python --version # should be python3.8
pip install --upgrade pip
#pip install setuptools
pip install wheel
pip install --upgrade homeassistant

Well yes and no.
Started getting all types of stuff in the logs upon that.

“ImportError: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28’ not found (required by /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/libopenzwave.cpython-37m-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so)”

or

[homeassistant.components.recorder] Error during connection setup: libmariadb.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (retrying in 3 seconds)

@moskovskiy82 did you ever find a solution to this? I am at the same place as you and seeing some of the same errors.