Rollease Acmdea Automate

This integration (Rollease Acme Automate) recently stopped working on my Home Assistant (I think after an upgrade). As part of trying to figure out what happened I deleted the integration. If I now try to add the integration again I get the error “Config flow could not be loaded: 500 Internal Server Error Server got itself in trouble”. Any thoughts on how to resolve this? Thanks.

1 Like

Did you check configs and restart home assistant after uninstalling. It may still be there. (in memory, db, and temporary spaces)

1 Like

Yes, have certainly restarted home assistant since doing this (including a full shutdown and power up restart). I can’t see any evidence that it still exists other than the “entity not available” status for the covers and sensors displayed on the Overview page.

Just tried to install the integration for the first time and received the same error

OK, it certainly looks like there is something wrong with the integration. I know that before I deleted it, it had stopped working. Now that you have had the same issue installing it for the first time it definitely seems like something is broken. Not quite sure what to do from here, so if anyone has some advice it would be very much appreciated. If I come up with anything I’ll post it back here.

1 Like

I see there was an issue (#120977) created last week for this integration, so that may help. @atmurray may have some good advice on this matter?

1 Like