RSSI attribute not updating

Hi all,

I have a home assistant setup on a raspberry pi 3b+ (bought used). I wanted to make an automation based on bluetooth rssi value of my phone. I have bluetooth enabled pretty much all the time so it worked just fine for a few days but after that the rssi just stays at 0 all the time. I have tried deleting my smartphone information from known_devices.yaml so HA will rediscover it but that did not solve it. I have tried to manually change the value in the dev tools and it was changed for a few seconds before going back to 0. Bluetooth itself is working properly on both ends because presence detection works fine. I have not seen anyone having simillar issue.

configuration.yaml
2022-06-08 14_56_31-Home Assistant - File editor – Home Assistant