Run Zwave-JS and Deconz Containers on Raspberry Pi3 Separate

I have my Supervised HA Setup upstairs running on an Intel Celeron PC. I have most of my z-wave and ZigBee devices downstairs. To keep things separate - I’m using my Raspberry Pi3 ( Raspbian Linux 10 buster ) with the below sticks connected to it using USB 2.0 extension cords.

/dev/ttyACM0 - Zooz S2 USB Stick Controller ZST10
/dev/ttyACM1 - dresden_ConBee_II

Running two containers – zwavejs/zwavejs2mqtt and marthoc/deconz which properly connect to my main HA instance to pass the entities via mqtt. I do have two WebUI for both Zwave and Zigbee. I have recently added the Conbee Stick to add my Ikea Frytur Blinds (which I’m not yet successful in pairing ).

The problem is – when the Zwave Stick is connected on ttyACM0 - Zigbee Conbee II shows up as Firmware Not Connected and Vendor Unknown in Phoscon UI. When I unplug Zwave stick and restart and update deconz config - then deconz container recognizes the plugged conbee.
Anyone able to run both. Anyway, to make Conbee stick with ttyACM0 even after the restart with other Zwave stick.

Replaced the Power Supply to – NorthPada; Input: AC 100-240V 0.3A 50/60Hz, Output: DC 5V 3000mA/3A and didn’t help.