Samsung fridge using Smartthings integration: Sensors status doesn't update in States or frontend

I’ve just added a Samsung BRB260087WW fridge/freezer to an existing Smartthings integration (by @andrewsayre) in 0.97.2

Three sensors show up in HA, but they never update in either States or in the frontend. I can see in the log that HA is at least receiving open/close status for the doors, even if the state of the relevant device never changes.

In States:

binary_sensor.refrigerator_contact	        off	    friendly_name: Refrigerator contact
device_class: opening

binary_sensor.refrigerator_filterstatus	    off	    friendly_name: Refrigerator filterStatus
device_class: problem

sensor.refrigerator_temperature_measurement	unknown	friendly_name: Refrigerator Temperature Measurement
device_class: temperature

In the frontend:

Log:

2019-08-23 13:47:36 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.smartthings.smartapp] Subscriptions for app 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx' are up-to-date
2019-08-23 13:49:07 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.smartthings] Push update received: {'location_id': 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx', 'device_id': 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-0000-0000-000000000000', 'component_id': 'main', 'capability': 'execute', 'attribute': 'data', 'value': {'payload': {'id': '0', 'x.com.samsung.da.openState': 'Close'}}, 'data': None}
2019-08-23 13:49:07 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.smartthings] Push update received: {'location_id': 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx', 'device_id': 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-0000-0000-000000000000', 'component_id': 'main', 'capability': 'execute', 'attribute': 'data', 'value': {'payload': {'id': '1', 'x.com.samsung.da.openState': 'Open'}}, 'data': None}
2019-08-23 13:49:35 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.smartthings] Push update received: {'location_id': 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx', 'device_id': 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-0000-0000-000000000000', 'component_id': 'main', 'capability': 'execute', 'attribute': 'data', 'value': {'payload': {'id': '1', 'x.com.samsung.da.openState': 'Close'}}, 'data': None}

Any ideas or should I raise and issue on Github? Thanks.

Open an issue on GitHub please–this is likely an bug with the OCF device type handler, not the integration itself, but we can work with Samsung to get to the bottom of the issue.

Thanks,
Andy

Raised issue here: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/26230

Thanks

Whats happening to this? The git issue just died…

I’ve just got the adaptor for my Samung Fridge and I’m experiencing this issue.
I’ll re-raise it in github.