Scraping a Map from a Website

Hello,
I want to have a Map with the live fuel prices of my City in Home Assistant. So i decided to not work with the Homeassistant Map because it looks pretty ugly and i saw many posts that this is not the best solution. So i found a Website with a live Map and updates for the fuelprices in my City. I want to scrape that map into homeassistant and thats basicly it. My Problem now is that i have no clue how i should get only that Map in to Homeassistant. Here is the Website Link: Deutschland-Tankkarte in Echtzeit
i would be super gratefull if somebody could help me.
Cheers
Fabi

Hello Fabi,

Using scrape won’t work in this scenario. Instead, you’ll want to use the Webpage card (iframe) to embed a website into your Home Assistant dashboard.

The website you’re referring to provides a feature to generate the iframe code. Look for the option:

[Die angezeigte Karte auf der eigenen Homepage einbinden]

You’ll need to extract the URL (highlighted in yellow) from the suggested HTML iframe. Here’s an example of how it might look:

Once you have the URL, you can create the Home Assistant iframe card as follows:

type: iframe
url: >-
  https://maps.benzinpreis.de/bpimg/show_bpimg.php?show=1&code=Nv2W39HAU5X%2F3YT%2BZnt3ClzbjbSp1xv0P1gImgdVMOipRoV5RJ%2Fb8VbnEzF1pEKz79hHOzM%2BAJ3FrpFTxsMurbZ1sW4POy0rXL2KTlqf7fPN5sb5XEvGKGd7MfPo5LgTFYIUw8FwaF3J01yln525kltQ0yvAWBWEJVDJKIg66sDkX4wPAWOBesm%2B3IPrG4EtBzjd3inbacEoQZYsSZ0FaOZjenkDFUmjRFBGM7kz7hPkxisjcCViZmBqo63lUjG6JrZZOCeXfJfVIfvRqrJKHw%3D%3D&1720169754
aspect_ratio: 80%
title: Fuel Prices

This will embed the fuel price map into your Home Assistant dashboard. Adjust the aspect_ratio and title as needed to fit your preferences.