My ZHA now unworking. Did the same as @rosshenning as I found nothing but issues with 2023.6.0. Going back to 5.4 has only caused more issues. Now I figure I have to move forward and try and fix the new issues somehow.
I tried something different to @Slaut, I tried to re-add the usb device-by-id that I had previously configured for my Skyconnect device in the Silicon labs multiprotocol addon config, by adding it through yaml config. The only usb options available in the dropdown are /dev device names and I had issues with this in the past. The new usb-by-deviceid setting sticks but doesn’t show in the UI.
Logs look mainly OK but get a lot of “can’t connect, seems unresponsive” and of course I can’t load ZHA as there is nothing for ZHA to connect to.
I’m now unable to access the ZHA integration, it won’t load and so doesn’t show for me to be able to change config. Way to go config-flow!
I see these in logs:
13:11:53 – (ERROR) config_entries.py
Error occurred loading flow for integration zha: Exception importing homeassistant.components.zha.config_flow
Unexpected exception importing component homeassistant.components.zha
13:11:53 – (ERROR) components/zha/core/const.py - message first occurred at 13:10:58 and shows up 3 times