Smartthings Integration failure - stuck in a loop

I’m running the latest HA version on a Pi4, also a 30 day trail of Nabu Casa.
Installing the Smartthings integration causes a pop up window to appear and then promptly disappear with no config or input made (tried the UI in different browsers).
There is a Samsung web hook shown under system config and I have created a PAT (as per instructions) but the installation doesn’t complete as I never get asked for the PAT. Can’t uninstall because it never completes installation. Stuck in a loop. Also I don’t know where in the system I can look for any misconfigurations or code to remove.
Any help appreciated to clear this up. Thanks

Ill second this issue as I am having the same issue, coming from a rp3 B+ to a VM and the integration will not load when clicking add it goes to the installing screen for 1 second then loops back to the add on search menu

I’ve seen one other post with the same issue so far on top of your reply. So at least I now know it’s not just me! I have tried many attempts via different angles, for example doing it from the mobile app but same result, which points to a central issue as I’ve ruled out browser, OS and device now. So either there’s a bug or we have managed to perform a combination of specific configurations that causes the bug. I cannot see or find any way to effectively zero the system to rule this aspect out apart from reformatting the SD with the Home Assistant OS (which might be my only option should no fix or advice appear). Thanks

Same issue here. Latest version on a rp4 B 2gb with a fresh install today connected to Nabu Casa.

In my .storage folder I deleted the smartthings file and the integration set-up started working. Did not even have to restart the server instance.

3 Likes

This worked! thanks so much.

Indeed a working solution! Thanks. :grinning: