SmartThings Integration not working as expected

I have succesfully set up the SmartThings integration by just following all steps of the online manual and to be honest that was really straight forward:

So at this moment I have integrated my Samsung TV’s to Home Assistant and it shows 5 entities per device. But the problem I have is changing the state of these entities. Basically the only state I can change is On/Off. But I think I should be able to change volume, input, channel, etc. I am not sure this is causing the issue but I am using my Nabu Casa subscription. I have also installed the SmartThings App on my iPhone to see what that does but that works fine. I can change volume, channels, etc.

Further more, I am on 0.112.2 and using HA via Docker version 18.09.8 on a synology NAS.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

I just identified same kind of status uppdatering problem. I have manuelly set up a SmartThings integration with token etc. There is no problem for HA to identify my two tv:s, fridge and freeze but HA odes not receive any uppdating information från the connected entities.