SNIPS + MQTT + HASS.IO - Controll lights via voice

Hi, I am struggling with SNIPS and MQTT on Hass OS.

I have trained my assistants and imported the .zip file. snips seems to be well installed, as it detects my intends in the hassio addons log:

[23:39:51] [AudioServer] was asked to play a wav of 93.1 kB with id '6f6aef64-45a3-4db0-bf87-bf4138b405fb' on site default
INFO:snips_audio_portaudio      : Playing "6f6aef64-45a3-4db0-bf87-bf4138b405fb" using output "default", wav spec: WavSpec { channels: 2, sample_rate: 22050, bits_per_sample: 16, sample_format: Int }
INFO:snips_audio_portaudio      : Playing of "6f6aef64-45a3-4db0-bf87-bf4138b405fb" finished
[23:39:52] [AudioServer] finished playing wav with id '6f6aef64-45a3-4db0-bf87-bf4138b405fb'
INFO:snips_tts_hermes: Received a play finished message from audio server with an unknown id '6f6aef64-45a3-4db0-bf87-bf4138b405fb'. Ignoring it.
[23:39:52] [Nlu] was asked to parse input "turn on the bedroom light"
[23:39:52] [Nlu] detected intent v_amish:TurnOn with confidence score 0.781 for input "turn on the bedroom light"
              Slots ->
                 Location -> bedroom (confidence: 0.828)
                   Entity -> light (confidence: 0.828)
[23:39:52] [Dialogue] New intent detected v_amish:TurnOn with confidence 0.781
              Slots ->
                 Location -> bedroom (confidence: 0.828)
                   Entity -> light (confidence: 0.828)

Now the tricky question to which I don’t find any answers is, how can I turn this intend and voice recognition into something useful? Does Snips already send it to my MQTT broker and I only need to listen to the right topic? Which topic is it, I didn’t define any?

This is my snips config:

{
  "assistant": "assistant.zip",
  "language": "en",
  "custom_tts": {
    "active": false,
    "platform": "amazon_polly"
  },
  "mqtt_bridge": {
    "active": true,
    "host": localhost,
    "port": 1883,
    "user": "xxx",
    "password": "xxx"
  }
}

I’m not sure regarding the IP, I tried my Pi’s IP / localhost on which both hassio and snips are installed, as well as the 127.0.0.1 which seems to be the default docker IP. Which one shall I use? Either way, none of them worked out of the box, so the main quesiton remains, how do I get snips to actually do stuff?

I understood that I have to define the intents in the hassio configuration.yaml via the configurator addon. This is what I tried:

intent_script:
  TurnOn:
    action:
      - service: homeassistant.toggle
        data:
          entity_id: group.all_switches

I made a very simple automation:

Trigger Type: MQTT
Topic: hermes/intent/TurnOn
Payload: empty

I assume I’m just not matching the right parameters… feels I’m very close. Using MQTT.fx I cannot see that snips is sending ANYTHING on the topic hermes/#, so maybe not that close :-/

Thanks for any (obvious?) tips and tricks I’ve overseen. I am not sure weahter I have to configure it on snips website before downloading the assistant or in the configuraiton.yaml of hass