[SOLVED] Radio Thermostat CT32 Target Temperature Setpoint Not Working

Hi Everyone,

I just added a Radio Thermostat of America CT32 Thermostat with a USNAP ZWave module. The device successfully was added to HA and showed up as Node 14 in my Zwave configuration. The device created two “climate” entities and bunch of sensor entities. The two climate entities are as follows:

climate.radio_thermostat_company_of_america_unknown_type_2002_id_0102_mode
climate.radio_thermostat_company_of_america_unknown_type_2002_id_0102_mode_2

I am not sure if the “unknown_type_2002” means anything, but zwave entity names always have funny names, so I don’t think this is the problem.

I created a lovelace card for the first entity above. I can successfully switch the mode from heat/cool to off. I can also turn the fan on and off. However, I cannot adjust the target temperature. Each time I do, the value sets back to null after a few seconds. As well, when looking at the OZW log, when setting the setpoint, no command is sent to Node 14. I thought there maybe a HA error in the background, but nothing is in the logs.

I then added a second lovelace card for the second climate device and the same behaviour exists. I double checked the OZW manufacturer specific configuration files, and the CT32 is contained in the library and seems to have the correct command class (67) for this device.

I also have tried to manually call the “climate.set_temperature” service with a valid temperature value from the the services screen in the Developer menu, but nothing happens. I don’t see the command being sent to the device in the OZW log, and there are no errors in the HA log. When I issue the “climate.set_fan_mode” service command, it works perfectly and I see the device respond in the OZW log. So, something is going on with the set_temperature service for this device.

I am running Home Assistant 0.103.3 in a docker container on a linux machine. All other aspects of my installation, and the remainder of my 10 other OZW device are working perfectly in HA.

Any suggestions?

Your CT32 seems to be a “newer” version. The OZW database only knows type=2002 id=0100, where yours has id=0102, so it’s not loading the device XML file (hence “unknown”). You likely need that for the thermostat to work properly, assuming this CT32 is the same as the other. I have the CT32 with id=0100 and it works perfectly.

Since you’re using docker, the easiest way to add support is to download all the config files, and override the config path in HA.

1. Download the HASS OZW fork and extract the config directory into your HA config directory, as a new directory, like zwave-config.
  2. Edit configuration.yaml and set the config_path, e.g.:
zwave:
  config_path: /config/zwave-config
  1. Edit the file zwave-config/manufacturer_specific.xml, on line 10 you’ll see an entry for CT32. Duplicate the line and change the ID to 0102:
		<Product type="2002" id="0100" name="CT32 Thermostat" config="2gig/ct32.xml"/>
		<Product type="2002" id="0102" name="CT32 Thermostat" config="2gig/ct32.xml"/>

Next you have two options. First, you can remove the node (z-wave control) panel, then restart HA and add it again. Removing the node should cleanup all the devices and entities. Restarting will load the new config path. Adding the device again should use the updated config files. This is probably the easiest method.

The second option is to delete the climate and temp/humidity sensors from the entity registry (control panel), then stop HA, then edit the zwcfg*.xml file and delete the <Node>...</Node> entry for the CT32, save the file then start HA. It should produce a single climate entity. You might need to cleanup other unavailable entities or remove an extra device by hand.

If all that works, then consider submitting PRs to both HA and OpenZWave. HA has been accepting pull requests, if it’s accepted then a future release will include the change and you can delete your local copy of the config files. Submitting to OZW will help others and yourself in the future for OZW 1.6 (note the OZW 1.6 format is slightly different).

SOLVED!!! This worked perfectly. I downloaded the OZW fork and created a zwave-config folder in my main HA config folder and then edited the configuration.yaml file as you suggested. I then edited the manufacturer_specific.xml to create the additional entry for my version of the device (102), removed the existing device from the Zwave network and restarted HA. I then re-included the device again, voila, it worked! I can now successfully all aspects of the device.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my post in such detail. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated. I will post a pull request for both HA and OZW. Thanks again.

Would you mind posting the contents of zwcfg*.xml for your CT32 node? I’m curious what is being reported for the thermostat modes and setpoints.

A related question, are the heat and cool econ presets working for you?

Hi,

I have not tried the preset econ modes because I have set my own program via HA automation. Here is the contents of zwcfg*.xml for this node (CT32):

<Node id="15" name="" location="" basic="4" generic="8" specific="6" roletype="7" devicetype="4608" nodetype="0" type="General Thermostat V2" listening="false" frequentListening="true" beaming="true" routing="true" max_baud_rate="40000" version="4" query_stage="Complete">
		<Manufacturer id="98" name="Radio Thermostat Company of America">
			<Product type="2002" id="102" name="CT32 Thermostat" />
		</Manufacturer>
		<CommandClasses>
			<CommandClass id="32" name="COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true" mapping="64">
				<Instance index="1" endpoint="1" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="49" name="COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL" version="5" request_flags="1" innif="true">
				<Instance index="2" endpoint="2" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="1" label="Temperature" units="F" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="69.0" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="5" label="Relative Humidity" units="%" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="35" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="2" index="1" label="Temperature" units="F" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="69.0" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="2" index="5" label="Relative Humidity" units="%" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="35" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="64" name="COMMAND_CLASS_THERMOSTAT_MODE" version="2" request_flags="1" innif="true">
				<Value type="list" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="1" size="1">
					<Item label="Off" value="0" />
					<Item label="Heat" value="1" />
					<Item label="Cool" value="2" />
					<Item label="Auto" value="3" />
					<Item label="Heat Econ" value="11" />
					<Item label="Cool Econ" value="12" />
				</Value>
				<SupportedModes>
					<Mode index="0" label="Off" />
					<Mode index="1" label="Heat" />
					<Mode index="2" label="Cool" />
					<Mode index="3" label="Auto" />
					<Mode index="11" label="Heat Econ" />
					<Mode index="12" label="Cool Econ" />
				</SupportedModes>
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="66" name="COMMAND_CLASS_THERMOSTAT_OPERATING_STATE" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="string" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Operating State" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="Idle" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="67" name="COMMAND_CLASS_THERMOSTAT_SETPOINT" version="2" request_flags="1" innif="true" base="0" typeInterpretation="B">
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="1" label="Heating 1" units="F" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="70" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="2" label="Cooling 1" units="F" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="78" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="7" label="Furnace" units="C" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="0.0" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="8" label="Dry Air" units="C" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="0.0" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="68" name="COMMAND_CLASS_THERMOSTAT_FAN_MODE" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="list" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Fan Mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="1" size="1">
					<Item label="Auto Low" value="0" />
					<Item label="On Low" value="1" />
				</Value>
				<SupportedModes>
					<Mode index="0" label="Auto Low" />
					<Mode index="1" label="On Low" />
				</SupportedModes>
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="69" name="COMMAND_CLASS_THERMOSTAT_FAN_STATE" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="string" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Fan State" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="Running" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="90" name="COMMAND_CLASS_DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="94" name="COMMAND_CLASS_ZWAVEPLUS_INFO" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="byte" genre="system" instance="1" index="0" label="ZWave+ Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="1" />
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="1" index="1" label="InstallerIcon" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="4608" />
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="1" index="2" label="UserIcon" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="4608" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="system" instance="2" index="0" label="ZWave+ Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="2" index="1" label="InstallerIcon" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="0" />
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="2" index="2" label="UserIcon" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="0" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="96" name="COMMAND_CLASS_MULTI_INSTANCE/CHANNEL" version="3" request_flags="1" innif="true" mapping="endpoints">
				<Instance index="1" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="112" name="COMMAND_CLASS_CONFIGURATION" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="1" label="Temperature Reporting Threshold" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="4" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>The Temperature Reporting Threshold Configuration Set Command sets the reporting threshold for changes in the ambient temperature as detected by the thermostat.</Help>
					<Item label="Disabled" value="0" />
					<Item label="0.5F" value="1" />
					<Item label="1.0F" value="2" />
					<Item label="1.5F" value="3" />
					<Item label="2.0F" value="4" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="2" label="HVAC Settings" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="2147483647" vindex="0" size="4">
					<Help>Bits 0 - 7 -&gt; HVAC Setup: Normal (0x01) or Heat Pump (0x02) Bits 8 - 11 -&gt; Number of Auxiliary Stages (Heat Pump) / Number of Heat Stages (Normal) Bits 12 - 15 -&gt; Aux Setup: Gas (0x01) or Electric (0x02) Bits 16 - 23 -&gt; Number of Heat Pump Stages Bits 24 - 31 -&gt; Number of Cool Stages</Help>
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 1" value="17891585" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 1" value="34668801" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 1" value="18940161" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 1" value="35717377" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 1" value="17957121" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 1" value="34734337" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 1" value="19005697" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 1" value="35782913" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 1" value="17891841" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 1" value="34669057" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 1" value="18940417" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 1" value="35717633" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 1" value="17957377" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 1" value="34734593" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 1" value="19005953" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 1" value="35783169" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 2" value="17891586" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 2" value="34668802" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 2" value="18940162" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 2" value="35717378" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 2" value="17957122" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 2" value="34734338" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 2" value="19005698" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 1, Cool Stages: 2" value="35782914" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 2" value="17891842" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 2" value="34669058" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 2" value="18940418" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Gas, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 2" value="35717634" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 2" value="17957378" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 1, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 2" value="34734594" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Normal, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 2" value="19005954" />
					<Item label="HVAC: Heat Pump, Aux Stages: 2, Aux Setup: Elec, Heat Pump Stages: 2, Cool Stages: 2" value="35783170" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="3" label="Utility Lock" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="1" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>The Utility Lock Configuration Set command enables or disables the utility lock. If the utility lock is enabled, the setpoint cannot be modified directly via the thermostat screen.</Help>
					<Item label="Disable" value="0" />
					<Item label="Enable" value="1" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="4" label="C-Wire/Battery Status" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="1" max="2" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>1 -&gt; C-Wire 2 -&gt; Battery</Help>
					<Item label="C-Wire" value="1" />
					<Item label="Battery" value="2" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="5" label="Humidity Reporting Threshold" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="3" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>The Temperature Reporting Threshold Configuration Set Command sets the reporting threshold for changes in the ambient temperature as detected by the thermostat.</Help>
					<Item label="3% RH" value="1" />
					<Item label="5% RH" value="2" />
					<Item label="10% RH" value="3" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="6" label="Auxiliary/Emergency heat" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="1" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>The Auxiliary/Emergency configuration command enables or disables auxiliary / emergency heating in the thermostat. Auxiliary / emergency heating is only available if the thermostat is configured in heat pump mode and with at least one stage of auxiliary heating. This command enables auxiliary / emergency heating when the thermostat is in Auto mode. The Thermostat Set Mode command with mode Auxiliary/Emergency Heat will enable emergency heating but only if the thermostat is in Heat mode. This command should only be used on thermsotats that support Auxiliary/Emergency Heat thermostat mode.</Help>
					<Item label="Enabled" value="1" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="7" label="Thermostat Swing Temperature" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="1" max="8" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>The Auxiliary/Emergency configuration command enables or disables auxiliary/emergency heating in the thermostat. Auxiliary/emergency heating is only available if the thermostat is configured in heat pump mode and with at least one stage of auxiliary heating. This command enables auxiliary / emergency heating when the thermostat is in Auto mode. The Thermostat Set Mode command with mode Auxiliary/Emergency Heat will enable emergency heating but only if the thermostat is in Heat mode. This command should only be used on thermsotats that support Auxiliary/Emergency Heat thermostat mode.</Help>
					<Item label="0.05F" value="1" />
					<Item label="0.1F" value="2" />
					<Item label="4.0F" value="8" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="8" label="Thermostat Differential Temperature" units="F" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="2" max="32767" vindex="0" size="2">
					<Help>(Set Only) The Thermostat Differential Temperature configuration command sets the differential temperature for multi-stage HVAC systems. The differential temperature delta defines when the thermostat will turn on additional stages. There are two differential temperatures, one for multistage cool systems and one for multistage heat systems. If the thermostat is not configured for multistage HVAC systems then these parameters have no effect.</Help>
					<Item label="2.0F Heat" value="4" />
					<Item label="3.0F Heat" value="6" />
					<Item label="4.0F Heat" value="8" />
					<Item label="5.0F Heat" value="10" />
					<Item label="6.0F Heat" value="12" />
					<Item label="2.0F Cool" value="260" />
					<Item label="3.0F Cool" value="262" />
					<Item label="4.0F Cool" value="264" />
					<Item label="5.0F Cool" value="266" />
					<Item label="6.0F Cool" value="268" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="9" label="Thermostat Recovery Mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="1" max="2" vindex="1" size="1">
					<Help>The Thermostat Recovery Mode configuration command sets the HVAC recovery mode type. The recovery mode determines when additional HVAC stages are turned off as the ambient temperature returns to the target temperature. If the recovery mode is set to economy, the thermostat will turn off additional HVAC stages when the ambient temperature reaches the target temperature plus/minus the differential temperature. If the recovery mode is set to fast, the thermostat will leave all stages on (assuming they were already on) until the ambient temperature reaches the target temperature.</Help>
					<Item label="Fast" value="1" />
					<Item label="Economy" value="2" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="10" label="Temperature Reporting Filter" units="F" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="124" value="124">
					<Help>The Temperature Reporting Filter configuration command sets upper and lower bounds of the ambient temperature reporting. The thermostat will not report ambient temperature changes if the ambient temperature falls between these bounds. For example, if the upper bound is 80F and the lower bound is 60F, the thermostat will not send SENSOR_MULTI_LEVEL_REPORTS for ambient temperature values between 60F and 80F. The thermostat will only send ambient temperature changes if the thermostat has been added to an association group (see Command Class Association) and the temperature reporting threshold is non-zero (see Temperature Reporting Threshold).</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="11" label="Simple UI Mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="1" vindex="1" size="1">
					<Help>Simple UI Mode Enable/Disable</Help>
					<Item label="Enable" value="0" />
					<Item label="Disable" value="1" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="config" instance="1" index="12" label="Multicast" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="1" value="0">
					<Help>Multicasting Enable/Disable</Help>
				</Value>
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="114" name="COMMAND_CLASS_MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="115" name="COMMAND_CLASS_POWERLEVEL" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="list" genre="system" instance="1" index="0" label="Powerlevel" units="dB" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Item label="Normal" value="0" />
					<Item label="-1dB" value="1" />
					<Item label="-2dB" value="2" />
					<Item label="-3dB" value="3" />
					<Item label="-4dB" value="4" />
					<Item label="-5dB" value="5" />
					<Item label="-6dB" value="6" />
					<Item label="-7dB" value="7" />
					<Item label="-8dB" value="8" />
					<Item label="-9dB" value="9" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="system" instance="1" index="1" label="Timeout" units="seconds" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
				<Value type="button" genre="system" instance="1" index="2" label="Set Powerlevel" units="" read_only="false" write_only="true" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="system" instance="1" index="3" label="Test Node" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
				<Value type="list" genre="system" instance="1" index="4" label="Test Powerlevel" units="dB" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Item label="Normal" value="0" />
					<Item label="-1dB" value="1" />
					<Item label="-2dB" value="2" />
					<Item label="-3dB" value="3" />
					<Item label="-4dB" value="4" />
					<Item label="-5dB" value="5" />
					<Item label="-6dB" value="6" />
					<Item label="-7dB" value="7" />
					<Item label="-8dB" value="8" />
					<Item label="-9dB" value="9" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="1" index="5" label="Frame Count" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="0" />
				<Value type="button" genre="system" instance="1" index="6" label="Test" units="" read_only="false" write_only="true" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" />
				<Value type="button" genre="system" instance="1" index="7" label="Report" units="" read_only="false" write_only="true" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" />
				<Value type="list" genre="system" instance="1" index="8" label="Test Status" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Item label="Failed" value="0" />
					<Item label="Success" value="1" />
					<Item label="In Progress" value="2" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="1" index="9" label="Acked Frames" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="0" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="128" name="COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Battery Level" units="%" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="83" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="129" name="COMMAND_CLASS_CLOCK" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="list" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Day" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="2" size="1">
					<Item label="Monday" value="1" />
					<Item label="Tuesday" value="2" />
					<Item label="Wednesday" value="3" />
					<Item label="Thursday" value="4" />
					<Item label="Friday" value="5" />
					<Item label="Saturday" value="6" />
					<Item label="Sunday" value="7" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="1" label="Hour" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="17" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="2" label="Minute" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="20" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="133" name="COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Associations num_groups="1">
					<Group index="1" max_associations="2" label="Reporting" auto="true">
						<Node id="1" />
					</Group>
				</Associations>
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="134" name="COMMAND_CLASS_VERSION" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="string" genre="system" instance="1" index="0" label="Library Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="3" />
				<Value type="string" genre="system" instance="1" index="1" label="Protocol Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="4.05" />
				<Value type="string" genre="system" instance="1" index="2" label="Application Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="10.06" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="135" name="COMMAND_CLASS_INDICATOR" version="1" request_flags="5" innif="true">
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Indicator" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
			</CommandClass>
		</CommandClasses>
	</Node>

Thank you. Mine looks the same as this. This confirms that the CT32 config file needs a compat flag set to interpret the setpoints correctly. The Furnace and Dry Air setpoints are wrong and should be Heat Econ and Cool Econ. If you did try to use the presets, they would fail.