[SOLVED] The websocket command 'camera_thumbnail' has been deprecated

Getting this after recent upgrade (0.107.1)
Can anybody tell where it from?

2020-03-20 18:02:54 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] The websocket command 'camera_thumbnail' has been deprecated.
2020-03-20 18:02:54 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] The websocket command 'camera_thumbnail' has been deprecated.
2020-03-20 18:02:57 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] The websocket command 'camera_thumbnail' has been deprecated.
2020-03-20 18:02:57 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] The websocket command 'camera_thumbnail' has been deprecated.

Thanks!

Hey there, I had the same issue. For me, it turns out I was using an older version of of the aarlo custom lovelace resouce that I had previously installed manually.

I ended up adding the new Lovelace Hass Aarlo resource using HACS, and then removed the old resource using the Lovelace configuration GUI, following Configuration -> Lovelace Dashboards -> Resources.

Hope this helps!

Found what caused mine - it’s a Tileboard that I’m using… Opening an issue there.
Thanks

Hello, I have the same problem and with the same message.
Can you tell me how you solved it?.
I don’t know where to find or where the bug is created "The websocket command camera_thumbnail " Thank you