Sonoff basic R1 disconnects from wifi after setting up MQTT integration

Details:

Platform: Raspberry Pi 4 - Armbian with Hassio, Home Assistant core 0.107.5
Devices: 3 Sonoff Basics R1 flashed with Tasmota 8.1
Add-ons: File editor, Mosquitto MQTT broker 5.1

I’m having a weird problem. I set up my Sonoff switches with Mosquitto by using “SetOption19 1” through the tasmota console to enable auto discovery. I have set the user and password up on the switches. When I choose MQTT at integration with autodiscover on, the switches are discovered and work for a while. After a day or two days or 3 sometimes, the switches will disconnect from my wifi and have to be re-setup again from scratch by resetting through the tasmota web interface and choosing reset configuration after connecting to their AP by hitting the button 4 times. Then they will reconnect to HA after being discovered by mosquitto. The time it takes them to disconnect again is not regular. Like I said, it could be 1,2, or 3 days.

This does not happen if I do not connect them to HA and just let them run without being integrated. They will run for weeks. As soon as I let them be discovered by mosquitto and integrate them into HA, then they will disconnect eventually and I have to reset their configuration to enable them to connect to the wifi.

If there’s any more info I can provide, please let me know.

EDIT:

I’ve also enabled the ASUS module for discover within configuration.yaml

# ASUSWRT
asuswrt:
host: 192.168.57.1
username: xxxxx
password: xxxxx

This seems to be a router problem for me. ASUS RTAX88U. When I reboot the router, things go back to normal.