Sonoff DualR3 turns off in dashboard

Hello.
I have a sonoff dualr3 relay, installed behind wall switches, using original firmware via ewelink integration.
The relay works well from the switches and from ewelink app. The only problem is with the switches in home assistant. If I turn them on they stay on for one or two seconds, then they turn off only in the dashboard. The relay itself remains on, as well as the switch in ewelink app. After this, the only possible way to turn the relay off is with the wall switch or with the app. Toggling the switch in HA when the relay is on has no effect.

Any idea what this could be? Has anyone had this problem?

Regards,
Cristian.

I have the same exact problem.
Have you figured out how to resolve it?

Hello. I went to integrations - > Sonoff - > Configure and toggled between the modes (auto, cloud, local). Finally ended up choosing auto. After a home assistant restart, it worked. So, I don’t know what solved the problem: choosing auto (it was local initially) or the restart, but it works now.

@hahahaky Thanks. I did the same but then I noticed that my SonoffLAN integration under the HACS menu required updating. Once updated, DUALR3 worked fine even with local mode.