SSL certificates won't update

Running hassio on a RPI. My memory card got corrupt, so I got a new card and loaded the latest snapshot.

Using duckdns for remote access. This has worked fine up til now.

Unfortunatly, the latest snapshot was from november. After I loaded the snapshot I can access the UI from my Win 10 laptop, but I get a warning from Chrome saying that this site is not trusted. In the field to the left of the URL it says “Not secure”, see attatched image.

I can also access the site locally from win10 PC using the IP address,with the same warning.

I cannot access the UI from my phone (Iphone), either locally or remote. I get to the home assistant login screen, but after I enter my credentials I just get the message “unable to connect”.

I’ve tried deleting the content of the /SSL folder through Samba. I’ve tried re-installing duckdns. I’ve tried loading the snapshot again, and several reboot to no avail.

Any tips?

Just FYI this is in the “Zwave” section so some folks may miss it.

I haven’t used duckdns in a while but looks like your cert expired. I would try getting a new cert and then trying again. Also, suggest using privacy/incognito mode. I’ve found browsers hold on to SSL cert in cache for a bit.

I did not find a way around this. I had to start from scratch.