ST0601 termostatic valve + zigbee2mqtt

Hello.
Recently I have bought components and set-up home automation system based on HA installed on HP T620 workstation which governs several sonoff and tuya devices. On top of this there is CC2531 which I use together with 6 thermostatic valves (ST0601) under zigbee2mqtt. I know that those valves can be programmed for week schedule, also by mqtt commands. I found on https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/TS0601_thermostat.html information about commands that should be run. I have tried to run them from DEVELOPER TOOLS->SERVICES ( mqtt.publish ) but with no luck regarding proper syntax or effects on chosen radiator valve. Please help me with forming proper query based on given on above page samples. So far I tried as shown below:

topic: zigbee2mqtt/Garderoba/set
payload: "{{comfort_temperature: 21}}"

But this did not brought any result on device. On the linked page you can see sample for week schedule, in implementing which I would be interested most. Unfortunately I can’t get it implemented in my system due to lack of syntax knowledge.

Use topic zigbee2mqtt/FRIENDLY_NAME/set/schedule to set the schedule of the device with 6 timeslots on workdays or holidays (e.g. weekend). Example payload values are:

{
      "workdays":[
          {"hour":6,"minute":0,"temperature":19},
          {"hour":8,"minute":0,"temperature":20},
          {"hour":18,"minute":0,"temperature":21},
          {"hour":20,"minute":30,"temperature":20},
          {"hour":22,"minute":0,"temperature":19},
          {"hour":23,"minute":30,"temperature":15}
      ]
  }
  {
      "holidays":[