Start roomba when everyone is out of the house(zone)

Hello everyone, I’m trying to automate my roomba so it starts cleaning when no one is in the house. But I couldn’t find a good way to that. Can anyone help me out. I tried doing something like this

alias: Roomba start
description: ''
mode: single
trigger:
  - platform: template
    value_template: >-
      {{ not is_state('device_tracker.person', 'zone.home') and 
         not is_state('device_tracker.person', 'zone.home') and 
         not is_state('device_tracker.person','zone.home')}}
condition: []
action:
  - device_id: ce11101163dbc87ce79f05f6aa740172
    domain: vacuum
    entity_id: vacuum.roomba
    type: clean

but I can’t make it work, I’m getting the error:

Message malformed: Integration ‘’ not found

‘zone.home’ should be ‘home’, but there’s a much better way. Zone entities now have a state of the number of people in it, so a umeric state condition on zone.home changing to 0 should to the trick too.

And how can I check on that because if I add a trigger that lookes in to the zone, I only see the users that are connected to HASS and not an option to check if the umeric state is 0

As I said, you can use a state condition (or a numeric one):

platform: state
entity_id: zone.home
to: '0'

Guys,
I’m trying to achieve the same - roomba starts when everyone is out of home. Was able to setup the automation as @Edwin_D adviced but it’s not working. Do I need to have HA Cloud to get it working?

Did it like that:

alias: Roomba Clean
description: “”
trigger:

• platform: state
    entity_id: zone.home
    to: “0”
    action:
  • device_id: d16ef696a6a20ee39743fb970b7f3
    domain: vacuum
    entity_id: vacuum.roomba
    type: clean
    mode: single

When you do this, does it just run the next schedule? or does it clean the whole house?

This thread was more about how to trigger when nobody is home then it was about the vacuuming itself.

I no longer own a Roomba (I switched to Neato) nor did I ever use the robot’s internal schedules: I let HA control it all. But what the above action did was send a start cleaning to the robot, same as it would when you send the command through the app. I’d think it would start a generic clean whole house in addition to existing schedules. But in the end it all depends on the Robot capabilities and the integration. With my Neato I can also select a room, cleaning mode etc. using services:

service: neato.custom_cleaning
target:
  entity_id: vacuum.stoffie
data:
  navigation: 1
  category: 4
  zone: Slaapkamer
  mode: "{% if is_state('group.gezin', 'home') %} 1 {% else %} 2 {% endif %}"